Friday, October 21, 2011


Um so it has been a while since I have blogged anything....so I am going to do better of course I really couldn't do much worse! My kids have grown up quite a bit in last 2 years....yes that says 2 years...yikes! Sean in now 12 years old and in junior high which I have no idea how that is possible since I am only 21 or so.....Belle is a big time 5th grader and is involved in as many activities as possible! Natalia is 7 and has informed that she plays to tough to wear skirts anymore....(better watchout) and my "baby" Elianna is 5 and is a kindergartener....I thought I would celebrate the day of true freedom but it was really sad to shut that door in the my life and open a new one! I love my kids and will better about sharing their funny stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment