Monday, March 2, 2009

OK....I am updating our blog! I don't have any pictures right now but I will get some posted soon enough. As most people know this time of year is crazy birthday season. Tyler had his birthday last month which was small and quaint(the way he prefers it!!). Yesterday was Isabelle's 8th birthday. She had a fun ice skating party on Saturday with some of her closest friends which in her case includes her cousins. This will be a big month for her because she is getting baptized at the end of March.
Another bit of exciting news is that Ellie is potty training!!! I am so excited! I don't know if I'm more excited that I won't be changing dirty diapers or that I won't have to buy diapers....(it's a toss up for me). Either way I'm smiling. It is a bit sad to see her growing up so fast but what do I expect!!

1 comment:

  1. oh, you all have had such a long time in diapers. I am so happy for you and for Ellie. Just imagine how good it feels not to have poop in your bum. We are so excited for Belle to get Baptized. Love ya'll Good post.

    ReplyDelete